ADHD Treatment Near Clark
More and more people are diagnosed as having attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder these days, but what do you do following your diagnosis? Professional treatment at The Counseling Center can help you negotiate life with ADHD. We’ll help you control your condition and keep it from dominating your life. Call us at 732-605-6029 today to get more information about our mental health care including our ADHD and ADD treatment near Clark.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a nervous system condition that can make life difficult. If you are afflicted with ADHD, you may battle impulsivity, hyperactivity, and inattention, which get in the way of accomplishing essential tasks. This may have a negative effect on family life, school, your job, relationships, and mental and physical health. When dealing with ADHD, you might experience symptoms like:
- Trouble sticking to a task or balancing multiple tasks
- Being distracted easily
- Minimal attention span
- Substandard time management
- Struggling to follow instructions
- Difficulty staying organized or making plans
- Often losing belongings
- Poor control of impulses
- Frustrated easily
It’s worth noting that experts today categorize ADHD as:
- Principally inattentive presentation (in the past designated ADD; doesn’t display symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Principally hyperactive-impulsive presentation (demonstrates hyperactivity symptoms)
- Mixed presentation
Regardless of how your ADHD appears, you are entitled to top-notch care to help you manage the condition. The licensed clinicians and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in Clark are able to help you manage your ADHD and develop coping skills for living a productive life. Contact us at 732-605-6029 to arrange your initial evaluation and start your care.
How Can The Counseling Center at Clark Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt numerous areas of your life, but you don't have to let it get the better of you. Therapy administered by experienced mental health experts can help you govern your ADHD and how it impacts your life. At The Counseling Center, we collaborate with you to find the appropriate combination of counseling and medication to treat your ADHD and cultivate the life skills you need to succeed.
When you're ready to get help for ADHD, contact us at 732-605-6029, and we'll schedule an evaluation. We'll discuss your health background and symptoms during your initial appointment to decide what therapy is most suitable. You'll receive an individualized care plan that tailors effective treatment methods to your unique needs. From that point, we will treat you for however long you need assistance managing your ADHD.
Skilled ADHD Therapy For Adolescents And Adults
Therapy is critical for helping adults and adolescents with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center can help you explore the complex emotions surrounding ADHD and learn vital life skills. Our goal is to help you control ADHD, so you don’t have to grapple with day-to-day tasks. Based on your particular needs, you may participate in any of the numerous kinds of therapy, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change behaviors and navigate the challenges of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to see how to get past unhealthy emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there is trauma linked to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for learning positive and beneficial habits and life skills
Treating ADHD With Prescription Medications
Numerous people have difficulty finding the proper medication and dosage to treat ADHD. Our healthcare professionals are well-versed in the different medications administered for ADHD and are able to help select the most appropriate option for you. We'll consider what you've already taken and how it did or didn't work for you and issue prescriptions based on your unique experiences. We are always ready to discuss how your current treatment is going and will make adjustments as needed to find something more suitable.
Why Seek Help At Our ADHD Treatment Center Near Clark?
We believe you'll experience strong results when you receive superior care. That's why we work hard to offer only evidence-based services at The Counseling Center. When you join us for ADHD treatment, you may anticipate
- Licensed, knowledgeable therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and prescription drugs
- Personalized treatment
- Various levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Conveniently located ADHD treatment center near Clark
- Hybrid scheduling of on-site and telehealth sessions
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Specialized treatment for co-occurring drug or alcohol use disorders
- Compassionate, dignified care
Start ADHD And ADD Treatment Near Clark
Don’t battle ADHD by yourself. You deserve help. Call 732-605-6029 or fill out the following form, and we will respond immediately to discuss treatment. We answer day or night, every day of the year. We are ready for you now.