Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Clark
It’s difficult to navigate life if you struggle with the emotional extremes of bipolar disorder. But there’s no need for you to endure this on your own. The Counseling Center offers expert bipolar disorder treatment near Clark for teenagers and adults who require help controlling their condition and learning to live with it. If you’re ready to reclaim control of your life, call us at 732-605-6029, and we’ll begin to customize a strategy so you are able to handle your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health affliction. When you suffer from bipolar disorder, you encounter severe mood swings between emotional highs known as mania or hypomania phases and emotional lows known as depressive phases. These severe mood shifts can affect your level of energy, sleep patterns, ability to make wise decisions, and everyday activities. You may have elevated energy to the point of restlessness, making it difficult to fall asleep, pay attention, or make smart decisions during a manic or hypomanic episode. Alternatively, when you have depressive phases, you might feel depressed or empty, experience a loss of interest in normal activities, have deviations in sleep and eating patterns, and even grapple with thoughts of suicide.
There are differing types of bipolar and similar disorders. Here are some of the most frequently diagnosed
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve endured at least one manic period that went on for longer than a week and possibly depressive phases as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve experienced a minimum of one depressive episode and hypomania symptoms for at least four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve experienced both hypomanic and depressive episodes for two years or more, or your symptoms aren’t intense enough to classify as bipolar 1 or 2.
No matter your bipolar disorder, existing with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to professional help. Our bipolar treatment center near Clark gives you a safe place where you may obtain bipolar treatment from trained mental health experts. Bipolar disorders isn’t something to be “cured”, but we are able to help you understand your symptoms and discover how to live safely with bipolar. Reach out tous at 732-605-6029 today to schedule an evaluation and begin exploring your treatment goals.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We understand how bipolar disorders affect every facet of your life. We offer skilled bipolar treatment near Clark to help you get control over your bipolar disorder and live life the way you want. You deserve proficient mental health services, and we are pleased to treat and support you for whatever length of time you need.
The Counseling Center takes a two-pronged approach to bipolar disorder, tackling it with both medication and psychotherapy. When you reach out to us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll start by scheduling an assessment of your symptoms and medical history. After we have a thorough understanding of your exact needs, we’ll design you a personal care plan that uses evidence-based treatment methods.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Managing Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are best addressed with medications that help stabilize mood. They are able to stop the extreme mood swings you undergo with bipolar and, by doing so, the effects of those mood fluctuations. While it can require some trial and error to decide on the appropriate medication and dosage level, our licensed specialists will collaborate with you throughout the process to decide what is most suitable for you and make changes as necessary.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Clark
Gaining control over your bipolar disorder also takes therapy and time for thoughtful consideration. Exploring your feelings with an experienced therapist can help you sort through the various emotions and triggers of your disorder, so you can learn positive coping skills. Therapy combined with the right medication can help you regain control of your life and live how you wish without your disorder obstructing your progress.
Our therapists employ many types of bipolar therapy near Clark. The kinds of therapy you are given will depend on your personal plan of care but may include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to adjust harmful patterns of behavior and thinking deriving from depressive episodes
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to cultivate beneficial ways to cope with the distressing emotions surrounding bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to discover internal motivation for working on healthy habits to improve your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to see how traumatic incidents have influenced your bipolar disorder
Why Seek Help At Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Clark?
Qualified treatment is the best way to control bipolar disorder so that you may live a happy life. The Counseling Center strives to present a secure environment where you feel at ease getting treatment from our compassionate personnel. We believe you’ll be most successful handling your bipolar disorder when you get exceptional care in your bipolar treatment. This is why we provide top-notch care with things like
- Credentialed, skilled clinicians and therapists
- Evidence-based therapy and medical treatment for bipolar disorders
- Care tailored to your needs
- Many levels of mental health support
- Easy-to-access location near Clark
- Versatile schedules with telehealth appointments available
- Majority of insurance policies welcomed
- Professional support for co-occurring substance use disorders
Find Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Clark
If bipolar disorder is disrupting your life, help is available now. Contact us at The Counseling Center at Clark at 732-605-6029 or fill out the form, and we will respond immediately to talk about bipolar treatment and our various services. Contact us at any time, and we will answer you.