National Drug Take-back Day
October 27th, 2018
10:00am to 2:00pm
New Jersey communities will be participating in the National Drug Take-Back day on Saturday, October 27th from 10am to 2pm. This is a great way to safely dispose of old or unwanted medications.
Keeping Drugs Out of the Wrong Hands Reduces Abuse
The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that over 65,000 people died from lethal drug overdoses in 2016. Right now, drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental death. You can do your part to keep drugs out of the wrong hands by properly disposing them at this annual event.
Locations Near Clark Counseling Center:
- Baron's Family Pharmacy, 243 E. Broad St., Westfield, NJ 07090 (Map)
- Tiffany Natural Pharmacy, 1115 South Avenue W., Westfield, NJ 07090 (Map)
- Devines Pharmacy, 1949 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820 (Map)
- Walgreens, 2148 Morris Ave., Union, NJ 07083 (Map)
- Walgreens, 520 Convery Blvd., Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 (Map)
- Twin City Pharmacy, 1708 Park Ave., South Plainfield, NJ 07080 (Map)
You may also Search the Location Database, or call 800-882-9539 to find a drop-off location near you.
Drug take-back events are an important way to help reduce prescription drug abuse in our community. That's why Clark Counseling Center encourages you to properly dispose of unused and unneeded prescription medications.
Learn More about the National Drug Take-back Initiative, or find a take-back location near you.